© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The "lady" in red?

Posted by Picasa
A Palm Sunday parade.....but who is this in red?

Its maybe just the way my mind works but it was the contrasts between the Easter scene and then with the woman in red passing in front, reminded me of a good versus evil, God and the Devil theme. Although I'm sure the lady in red would be horrified to be thought of as "evil" as she had a lovely smile as she passed me. But then maybe she was laughing at me dressed in cycling gear.!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oops... no photo showing up. Blogger problem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha perhaps she was laughing at you afterall.

    Hope you are having a nice Easter Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave