© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Cardiff Bay starlings

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Tha starlings [link from the RSPB wesite ] begin to gather at dusk and as the numbers build up they form these "clouds" of birds, swirling around in formation and then all together they swoop down into the reeds to roost for the night.  Its a specatular sight and although there are much bigger gatherings of birds in other places this gathering still manages to draw many spectators.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures. And I can't believe this, this morning I just read up about Wales and the starlits. And now I can see it 'life'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply awesome, Dave. I can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave