© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Waterfalls

Posted by Picasa
I'm very short of new pictures, so this is an old one. It was taken on a walk in the Upper Neath valley, surprising,known as the Waterfall country. Its magical to be able to walk behind the falls. I took the children there when they were young, for them to enjoy the experience of it. It is fairly difficult to get to and in 2007 the walk was closed for health and safety reasons.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - that is beautiful Dave. I would love to walk behind that on a hot summer day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a beautiful waterfall.

    I had the opportunity to walk behind a waterfall in Hawaii once.... it was a great experience.

    LOL:Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the chance to walk behind a waterfall. What a viewpoint that must be. Sorry to hear you can't do that anymore at these falls. They are so beautiful and I can just hear the sound they must make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very short of new pictures, so I went to Rennes! ;-)
    Spring is on its way, it will be better for more photos.
    This one is full of nice stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when I was child my mother and I had walked behind a waterfall and we just stood there watching all of that water falling...as to where the waterfall was at...this I don't remember.

    Very lovely picture this waterfall is...looks very inviting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo, and I'm sorry it has become difficult to get behind the shimmering Water.

    Spring's on its way, the days are getting longer, even if the temps stay cold. I am itching to get my camera out to take new photos...it's too cold, as yet...my camera fogs up.

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave