© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trail shots



Posted by Picasa
These were taken on the Taf Trail on the way to Pontypridd [Ponty].
In winter with all the leaves gone you get different views, and in all the times I've ridden this trail, I've never noticed this culvert and pipe before.
They are resurfacing the trail and its a work in progress.  Its amazing that its being done at all with all the council cutbacks, so thanks to Rhondda Cynon Taf, it will be appreciated. 

4 comments:

  1. Am so envious - no snow there.
    Like the pic of that moss-covered culvert - would make a great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, feel free to copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought after seeing that last picture was "Wow what a mud overflow onto the road there"

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave