© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sunday cycle 2

The route to the top














Overlooking the Sirhowy Valley



and they built this for walkers and cyclists!!!


Time for a natural break



Under here lies the past wealth of Wales



I have been having trouble posting to Blogger so just trying out a new format. I posted these using Picasa. All appears to be ok at the editing stage, but the pictures are sometimes replaced by the dreaded red cross in a box later on, we shall see!

Anyway it was a good cycle ride and the weather behaved itself. 42 miles and nearly all of them off road. We earned our beers.

7 comments:

  1. The photos didn't show up for me, Dave...I'll try again later!

    Forty-two miles! Good ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pictures, but atleast I have a comment box again! I've been trying to leave a comment for days and days. Wordpress....:.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only the last one showed up :-(

    Hope you are well - heard you got some pretty bad weather. Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All, The top 3 were posted using Picasa and the last on via Blogger. So it looks as if Picassa isn't compatable with the new version of Blogger.
    I will try later as work is getting in the way at the moment. When is that retirement date? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funisn't it, how we learn as we go on Blogger.

    What kinds of beers are most popular there? And teas? Tell me more sometime about the national drinking preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see them ALL now! Thank you, whatever you did, worked.

    Looks like you had a lovely bike ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Dave and what a gorgeous ride, and up hill too! You must have really good bikes! Beers definately well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave