© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Having a break.

Snippets from the garden.
 

I'm going into hospital on Wednesday [14th July] for an operation so I wont be posting for a while and in case I cant reply to your comments I have turned them off temporarily.

The background to the operation is that as a result of the bowel screening programme they found a tumour which has to be removed, and this operation is the first part of my treatment plan.

 It was a big blow because as a result of the lock downs I was really fit and feeling as good as I did at 50.    Ironically thats has been part of my problem as initially I found it very hard to come to terms with it,  and its only in the last couple of weeks that I've been out and about.  The mind is a powerful thing  but luckily my wife, family and friends have been very supportive so I'm very very lucky there.

Take care.